8 thoughts on “Man Jumps Into Rough Water To Save A Stranger’s Dog

1. V. Lyn June 23, 2012 / 2:34 pm

I know that I will get shouted down for this,… but unless the man was an olympic swimmer or that was the largest man made pool in the universe…while his actions were wonderful, kind, caring…it was just a dog and in my estimation and obviously not the mans he took great risk with his life to save a dog…Just saying…

• Don in Massachusetts June 23, 2012 / 2:37 pm

Your entitled to your opinion, and will leave it at that.

• V. Lyn June 23, 2012 / 5:10 pm

Sounds like a plan no offense meant… but as you said I an entitled to my opinion but I still love the imagery…and your blog

• Don in Massachusetts June 23, 2012 / 5:19 pm

Thank you V for being honest and also liking my blog.

• V. Lyn June 23, 2012 / 5:40 pm

Actually I love it…Your photos and cartoons and quotes take me on a constant ride of the amazind, incredulous and illuminating.. They make me think, laugh, fill me with awe and sometimes great sorrow. It in it’s simplicity is amazing.

• Don in Massachusetts June 23, 2012 / 5:46 pm

I am glad you like what I post. I’ve kind of shied away from the politics, as I just got plain fed up with all the bullshit that is going on throughout the country. Who knows, I may back into it, when I feel I can do it again.

2. allegroandrea June 23, 2012 / 3:30 pm

It was not just a dog. It was a person’s heart, as the last two pictures clearly reveal. Well done, both to the rescuer and the photographer.

• Don in Massachusetts June 23, 2012 / 3:50 pm

Yes, it was a job well done. Thank you for the visit and the comment.

Comments are closed.