MURPHY’S OTHER 15 LAWS
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He, who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone from California would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those, who got there first.
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14. God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court,you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people, who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Thank you for inserting Murpy’s Laws into your post, and also thank you for mentioning my blog…
I just kept shaking my head up and down. I usually am able to disagree with something somebody posts. Not this time. 🙂
Its things we don’t even think about, and when we do see it and think about it, they seem to be true…
😆 LOL! 😆
#3 I say: Me who laughs last didn’t think your joke was funny & is laughing at you laughing at your own joke. (This used to happen to me quite often with a certain someone I used to work with).
Now we one of your secrets from the past… 🙂
I don’t know which one is the funniest but I do know which one is the truest…#9! hahaha Love it! What a great way to end the day… 😆
Glad you liked them all…
Comments are closed.